Hopefully this update finds you doing alright during this interesting time in history. The Signal Hound team (and families) are all well and good, adjusting to the current state of normal as best we can. A large part of our staff continues to work remotely, including our software developers who have just released some new—and […]Read the post
USB-TG44A Tracking Generator
The Signal Hound USB-TG44A is a 10 Hz to 4.4 GHz tracking generator which works with your USB-SA44(B) to measure filters, attenuators, amplifiers and more!
Combine this tracking generator with a USB-SA44B spectrum analyzer to create a Scalar Network Analyzer and save!
The Signal Hound USB-TG44A is a 10 Hz to 4.4 GHz tracking generator which works with your USB-SA44(B) to measure filters, attenuators, amplifiers and more! It is compact, simple to use, and an effective troubleshooting tool for general lab use, engineering students, ham radio enthusiasts, and electronics hobbyists.
- RF Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 4.4 GHz
- Amplitude range: -30 dBm to -10 dBm
- Step sizes from 10 Hz to 10 MHz
- Sweep up to 700 frequency points per second with the USB-SA44(B)
- No external power supply needed – draws power from USB
- Software and Hardware included for one low price
- Write your own software with our
free Application Programming Interface (API)
- Compatible with Windows operating systems
- Measures 8 inches long
- Weighs 10 ounces
- Now includes 20 dB attenuator, p/n Mini-Circuits VAT-20+
Software and Drivers
- Spectrum analysis software for all Signal Hound spectrum analyzers.
- Separate USB driver download for TG devices.
- Unzip (extract all files and run Spike Installer.msi and CDM v2.12.00 WHQL Certified.exe).
- Includes Standalone TG44A software, found in the Spike directory after installation.
- C Programming interface for Windows/Linux
- Direct device control
The TG44A can be used with the legacy SA44B and SA124B software, located on the SA44B downloads page.